A beautiful green lawn is the perfect way to spruce up your landscaping and make your home look its best. But if you live in Atlanta, you know that achieving and maintaining a lush lawn can be a challenge. The hot, humid summers can take a toll on grass, leaving it brown and patchy. However, there are a few steps you can take to help keep your lawn green all season long:
- Water deeply but infrequently to promote deep root growth.
- Fertilize regularly to provide essential nutrients for your grass.
- Take care of your soil. The quality of your soil has a direct impact on the health of your lawn. Be sure to test your soil regularly and amend it as needed to ensure that it is rich in nutrients.
- Choose the right grass. Not all grasses are well suited to the heat and humidity of Atlanta. Be sure to select a variety that is specifically adapted to the local climate.
- Mow correctly. Don’t cut your grass too short – longer blades resist drought and disease better than shorter ones. And be sure to mow in the early morning hours when it’s cooler outside.
By following these simple tips, you can maintain a healthy and green lawn! Let us take the work off of your hands with our routine lawn care services.
Get started on your lawn care services today by calling or clicking for a free quote from a North Metro Landscapes specialist.
North Metro Landscapes is your premier Atlanta landscaping company. Read about our lawn care and landscape services and request a free quote.